- Date: 12 November 2017 Venue: Joostenberg Wines Cost: R275 pp for adults, R100 children 12-18, R80 children 2-11 Dinner: Summer buffet table laden with seasonal goods Time: 11h00am - 16h00pm
It’s once again time to book your space for the Annual Open Day at Joostenberg Wines
- Time: 11h00am – 16h00pm on Sunday 12 November.
- Cost: Tickets are R275pp (This includes wine tasting, lunch and the music).
- Kids aged 2-11 years pay R80pp and 12-18 years pay R100pp
- Book Now – All bookings must be pre-paid.
Tyrrel and Micu are excited to show off their new wines and to delve into some vintique stock. Two new Small Batch Collection wines will be released on the day!
The food will be prepared by Joostenberg Bistro and will take the form of a generous Summer buffet table laden with seasonal goods.
The Stone Jets are a Cape Town band, made up of Manfred Klose, Given Nkanyane and Eduan Joubert. They are building a fan base across South Africa with their fresh, unique brand of afro pop rock.
And remember, even if you can’t join us on the day, you can order our wine online, anytime, anywhere – just click the link below and place your order and we’ll deliver to your door!
For more info and bookings please email email@example.com